Kroger Community Rewards Program
If you are a Kroger Shopper, you can participate in Kroger's Community Rewards Program and each time you shop a donation will be made to Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County. All you have to do is follow the instructions below and register your Kroger Plus Card to Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County.
You MUST renew your participation in this program each year.
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Register online at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box to register.
- To sign up you will need to enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent.
Already have an account?
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Edit” in the Community Rewards section.
- Enter Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County NPO number (81558) or and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your information page.
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
Randalls Good Neighbor Program
Randalls believes in working together with their customers to support programs that improve the quality of life in the communities they serve. They are committed to assisting non-profit organizations that are important to customers and their families like Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County.
Randalls offers their customers a way to direct Randalls donation dollars to their favorite non-profit organization like Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County. Since the program began in the fall of 1996, Randalls/Tom Thumb has donated nearly $48 million to over 8000 participating organizations. Through our Good Neighbor Program, organizations sign up to have an exclusive account number (Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County is 4398). Friends of Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County can then link the account number (4398) to their Remarkable card. You can link Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County to your Remarkable card by completing a Good Neighbor Charity Addition/Deletion Form using the link below. The more people who link their card to account number (4398), the more money Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County will raise.
Just click on the link below and register for 1% of all your grocery purchases at Randalls to go the Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County.
Our Good Neighbor Number is: 4398
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Please visit smile.amazon.com/ch/76-0273510 to start shopping and donating to Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County.
Have a question or suggestion about shopping rewards programs? Email Chad Greer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your dedication and commitment to Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County.
Note: Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County is a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible. To see our available financial information please visit our Financials page under Who We Are.