Home repairs are available only to homeowners who are 55 years or older or legally disabled. Applicants household income must be 60% or less of the established Harris County median income. Please refer to the table below.
|Household Size||Maximum income|
Additional criteria include the following:
- Home must be owner occupied
- Homeowners are expected to help pay for the cost of materials and provide necessary site access
- No emergency repairs or ongoing maintenance of property
- Goal is to provide external repairs to make home weather-tight, accessible, and secure
- Primary work is the repair of the exterior of home including siding, doors, and windows as well as building or repairing porches and wheelchair ramps
- Home must be within our service area
Do you have questions about home repairs through Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County? Contact our family services department at 281-477-0460 or email Niza Montero at firstname.lastname@example.org.