Habitat Young Professionals Group
The mission of Habitat Young Professionals, HYP, is to develop and empower the next generation of leaders to combat poverty and create opportunity through affordable home ownership for low income families. HYP also offers the chance for you to sign up for projects, volunteer opportunities and take on leadership roles all while engaging with like-minded young professionals like you!
HYP is seeking young professionals from all backgrounds and professions, ranging in ages 18-40. The only requirement to join is a desire to use your unique skills and resources to promote Habitat’s mission and programming.
Member Benefits Include:
- E-newsletters to stay up to date with HYP news
- Priority access to private build days
- Exclusive networking events with other young professionals in the Houston area
- Opportunity to buy discounted tickets to Habitat
- Access to exclusive networking events with influential members of the Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County staff and community
Have a question about Habitat Young Professionals? Email Makenzie Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your dedication and commitment to Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County.
Note: Habitat for Humanity – Northwest Harris County is a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible. To see our available financial information please visit our Financials page under Who We Are.