Donate a Car to Habitat for Humanity
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy, just follow the 3 simple steps below.
How do I donate my car in Harris County, TX?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Note: Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County is a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible. To see our available financial information please visit our Financials page under Who We Are.