Our touchless donation process provides a safe, smooth experience for our donors and tow drivers. We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not.
Why should I donate my vehicle to Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County using Cars for Homes?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle donation with Cars for Homes will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- The donation process is touchless and easy!
- Donate in 3 simple steps.
How do I donate my car in Houston, TX?
If you are located in Harris County (Houston), you can donate your vehicle in 3 easy steps:
- Start your car or vehicle donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle or car, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Houston, Texas?
- To donate your car or vehicle, The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title.
- To complete your donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Note: Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County is a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible. To see our available financial information please visit our Financials page under Who We Are.