Habitat for Humanity Northwest Harris County is no longer accepting applications for the Appliance Assistance program.
1. Appliances sustained damage from Hurricane Harvey
2. Must be the homeowner and owner occupied
3. Maximum Yearly Income to be eligible:
|1 person: $50,063||5 people: $77,250|
|2 people: $57,250||6 people: $83,000|
|3 people: $64,375||7 people: $88,688|
|4 people: $71,500||8 people: $94,438|
Documentation required to determine eligibility (must accompany application)
Proof of income for all family members:
- Last 2 months pay check stubs (if employed)
- 2017 (or 2018 if received) Social Security award letter
- 2017 (or 2018 if received) award letter for disability
- Check stubs from pension
- Termination letter or 3 months bank statements if unemployed or not receiving income
This program is made possible by the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.